|747-200/300 Series for FSX and FS2004 is a great addition to our growing F-Lite range, and features highly detailed versions of the regular, combi and cargo 747-200/300 models.
The 747 is probably the most recognised airliner in the world, with its distinctive hump on the forward fuselage which houses the cockpit as well as the upper passenger deck. Having been in service since the 1970s there can't be many air travellers who haven't flown long distance in this icon of the airways.
The experts at CLS (Commercial Level Simulations) have worked their magic to design superb models of the 747 in both the -200 and -300 variants, and included in this package are 21 liveries from around the world along with different flight models for the different versions. As well as being superbly modelled, these aircraft are also great to fly without having to learn and operate complex procedural systems.
The panels features full analogue Pilot, Co-Pilot and Flight Engineer panels, as well as the overhead panel, throttle quadrant and radio stack. The Flight Engineer's station has expanded pop-ups for easier viewing.
A limited function F-Lite FMC allows for SIDs and STARs in the Flight Simulator database, Radio and Navigation frequency entry, V-speed calculation, 'direct to' waypoint features, progress display, estimated fuel on board and more.
- Highly detailed exterior models - High quality interactive 3D Virtual Cockpit - 2D panel with custom gauges - 21 highly detailed liveries - Detailed manual - Option for showing the wings from the interior view (wing view) - Pushback truck (can be switched on/off for FSX) - Air stairs for passenger models - Dynamic wing flex - Detailed flight deck when seen from the exterior - Numerous animations - pPassenger doors, cargo doors, flaps, rudder, elevators, undercarriage, engine fans, thrust reversers and spoilers - High quality sound sets - Rolls-Royce? Pratt and Whitney and General Electric engines modelled.
Detailed features Model
- Dynamic wing flex - Dynamic shine - Operating passenger and cargo doors - XML coded landing gear for better visual performance - Pushback truck (can be switched on/off for FSX) - Stairs Option for showing wings in the interior view (wing view). - Fully flyable photorealistic virtual cockpit - FS2004 version only: Extra bonus vehicles around the aircraft on the ramp
- Passenger doors - Cargo doors - Realistic thrust reverser animation - Engine fans - Fully animated control surfaces: flaps, rudder, elevators, undercarriage, spoilers.
- Tyre/wet runway water effects - Engine start smoke - Touchdown tyre smoke effects - Fire/sparks from the rear underbelly when you over-rotate - Burning rubber effects - Inspection lights - Dynamic wing flex
- Dynamic shine - Highly detailed texture mapping without compromising frame rates - 21 highly detailed liveries - Layered paint kit included to help create your own liveries (suitable additional paint program such as Photoshop required)
Flight Dynamics (FDE)
Highly tuned 747 FDE based on detailed documentation and flight tested based on FAA simulation requirements with:
- Differing location/weight/cargo/fuel specs for different 747 variants and real-world passenger/cargo loading - Improve